Check out the survey below! If you are a in HR or a businesses owner we want to know what you really know about “Massage”.
Each person who fills out this form will be entered into a prize draw – When the competition ends we will pick a winner at random and they will receive a free 2 hour company massage.
[contact-form-7 id=”1413″ title=”What do businesses really think about massages?”]
Competition ends 29/05/2015
Terms & Conditions
1) Competitions are open to all UK residents over the age of 18. If you are an employee of OnsitePlus, any of their subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion then you will not be eligible to enter this competition.
2) Competitions and promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to OnsitePlus and not to Facebook. By entering our competition, you are agreeing to your personal information being used to confirm if you have won.
3) The closing date for competitions are detailed on each individual competition entry webpage. Entries received after this time will not be entered into this competition. The competition closing date may be extended at any time.
4) To enter you must complete the required fields and follow the specific instructions of the chosen competition.
5) Winners will be chosen on the date mentioned within the competition page. The winner(s) will receive the mentioned prize. Winners will be chosen at OnsitePlus absolute discretion from all valid entries and notified via details provided on entry. OnsitePlus decision is final. If OnsitePlus are unable to contact the winner within a 96 hour period then OnsitePlus will be entitled to withdraw the offer.
6) OnsitePlus reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same, higher or lower value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable in the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available. OnsitePlus reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion or to amend these terms & conditions.
7) The winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with this promotion and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
8) OnsitePlus will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
9) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
10) OnsitePlus decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11) This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12) The Promoter of the competition is OnsitePlus.
13) For any queries or complaints relating to this competition, please contact us using our contact us page.